We value our dynamic team members who are all creative and curious to learn and innovate.
What is the role?
We are looking for an intermediate level engineer (minimum 5 years relevant experience) to support design on significant projects as well as take the lead on smaller ones.
You will be responsible for managing your workload, as well as leading a project team and managing project budgets.
As a member of our engineering family, you will contribute to the development of in house processes and regular knowledge sharing.
You must be a team player, who is capable of, and receptive to, change.
● Bachelor of Engineering degree.
● Minimum 5 years NZ experience.
● Multi-storey design experience.
● Proficient with structural analysis software, particularly ETABS, and Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
● Experience managing projects.
● 2 references, from a structural engineer and a project architect.
● Fluent in English.
Skills that are a plus
● Multi-storey timber engineering.
● Non-linear analysis experience.
● ETABS OAPI experience.
● A challenging and rewarding environment. Structure Design is recognised as a leader in innovative engineering.
● 4 weeks annual leave.
● Gym and travel subsidy.
● Professional association membership fees paid.
● Professional development and training.
If this sounds like something you are interested in please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org