What is the role?
We are looking for an experienced structural draftsperson / Revit Technician to lead the drafting on projects ranging in size from high-end architecturally designed homes to large scale apartment buildings and retirement complexes.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of structural engineering drawings which have been derived from both 3D Revit Models and more traditional 2D drafting and detailing.
As an important member of our drafting and engineering family, you will contribute to the development of in-house systems and processes and regular knowledge sharing.
You need to be able to work collaboratively, be flexible and be receptive to change.
• A minimum of 10 years Structural Drafting experience (preferably with at least 5 years of New Zealand based experience),
• A proven track record of leading the drafting on projects,
• A strong working knowledge of Revit software and familiarity with AutoCAD,
• Able to visualise and develop structural details with limited input from others,
• Able to manage your time effectively between 3D modelling and 2D detailing to ensure the timely delivery of documentation,
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills and be confident liaising with others in the design team (both internal and external),
• A formal qualification in engineering or construction would be advantageous but not essential,
• You must be eligible to work in New Zealand / hold the appropriate immigration status.
What we offer
• A challenging, supportive and rewarding environment where you can take real ownership of the projects you work on,
• A chance to work on interesting and innovative projects. Structure design is recognised as a leader in innovate engineering,
• Working alongside the Company Directors on projects and being able to share your ideas with them,
• The opportunity to get out on site from time to time to see the projects you work on being built,
• Professional development and training,
• A competitive salary package and other benefits
If you are interested in applying for this role (or would like more information about the role), please forward your CV to: email@example.com